Thursday, August 25, 2011

REVIEW: Revlon ColorStay Foundation


Purchased in shade Nude for normal/dry skin at Myer for approximately $30AUD. Terrible packaging as the bottle doesn't have a pump. The foundation is relatively thick and runny giving you more product than you need. The smell of the foundation is awful. Coverage is full coverage if you build it up, and doesn't feel cakey. This particular foundation is specifically for normal/dry skin. It wears matte however the newer version now has shimmers, much like the Revlon Photoready foundation. There is one targetted for oily/combination skin but the shades are not the same even when they're from the same line. Unfortunately when I was matched, the lady at the counter failed to mention that this foundation has pink undertones and I clearly have a yellow undertone. Once again, Revlon lives up to the "ColorStay" title; I have worn this clubbing and woken up with it still on (I know I should take off my makeup but rough night lol). Not so great in flash photography, I looked ghastly white (probably because of the wrong shade) but from my recent experience with a different shade, it probably only gave off a slight white cast because it does have spf 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment