Thursday, August 25, 2011

REVIEW: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation


I purchased this foundation from Myer for about $35AUD in the shade Natural Beige. Packaging is a lot smarter than the ColorStay foundation; there's a pump! The foundation has an spf of 20 which is slightly higher than the Revlon Colorstay, giving a bit of a white cast.

The formula seems just as thick as the the ColorStay version which is fine by me. The colour range is large but don't make reference to the Revlon Colorstay foundation because the shades are completely different! This shade is too dark for me to wear alone (for your reference, I am an NC25) so I mix it with my Revlon ColorStay foundation in nude which so happens to be too light for me.

There are slightly noticeable shimmers however it looks great in flash photography and gives a nice finish. If shimmers don't bug you then by all means, wear this during the day.
This foundation can hold up for a good 16 hours from my experience. I have worn this clubbing and woken up with it still on (I know I should take off my makeup but rough night lol).

Verdict: Won't be re-purchasing this product because I don't normally wear foundation and prefer not to have look like Edward Cullen if I decide to use this foundation during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment