Wednesday, March 6, 2013

REVIEW: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream


This was my first BB cream and I bought the smaller bottle off eBay (roughly $9 from the top of my head) to give it a try before committing to the large bottle, if I liked it, that is. 

It despised this because it made me look ghastly white. Every time I wore this out, my friends would comment on how white and dead I look today. This was probably because the BB cream has a grey undertone or it may have been the whooping spf of 42. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about protecting my skin from the sun's beaming rays. 

My shade is in #23 and to think they have a lighter shade (#22)! I believe they have added more shades now. If this product isn't working out for you like it isn't for me, you could probably wear this as a primer under your foundation, like many girls these days, to create a more bright complexion and for it's 'beneficial properties' (you would have to put that to the test yourself). 

If you have dry skin I would recommend having your face moisturised before popping this on because I found that it would accentuate the dry patches on my face and the lines under my eyes.

Verdict: I gave this away and would probably try another Asian BB cream such as Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment