Wednesday, March 6, 2013

REVIEW: Avène Gentle Eye Makeup Remover



I personally really like the brand Avène in general: it's on the pricier side but it's great for people with sensitive skin. I received this in one of my subscription boxes but you can purchase it from strawberry.net for $20.50 (125mL).

This particular makeup remover removes all eye makeup, even waterproof! It's gentle because it is a gel like texture and contains their famous Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe sensitive eye areas.

I just apply it onto a cotton pad and leave it on my eye for a couple of seconds and it works like magic. It stung my eyes a bit when I oversoaked the cotton pad. It's hard to control when it doesn't have a standard small opening that other eye makeup removers often have.

Verdict: I go through eye makeup removers like crazy and I'm not big on spending money (I'm Asian LOL) so I probably won't purchase it again but it was a delight to use nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment