Sunday, March 10, 2013

REVIEW: Face Of Australia Tinted Moisturiser


This was the first tinted moisturiser I bought at Priceline for $11.95AUD. The packaging is simple with a squeeze tube that can get a little messy with the build up of dried product around the rim. Yes it would be wasting product but it doesn't bug me because it's cheap.

The product has a light pleasant scent and the formula is rather thick. I have the shade light tint (lightest shade of three & for your reference I am an NC25) it has a yellow undertone even though it looks orangey. It has an spf of 30 which is the minimum for protecting our skin from premature ageing in Australia.

It provides sheer coverage so ideal for girls that don't have much to cover. Of course it doesn't cover my freckles but it does, not completely, even out some hyperpigmentation on my cheek. Yes it does promise a hydrated complexion as it has a dewy finish but that dries a bit after it has set. It should be suitable for all skin types. If you have oily skin, set it with a powder and if you have dry skin I suggest applying it with a damp sponge so you can skip moisturising. 

Not sure how well it will apply with a brush. Applying the product with your fingers is difficult as it creates little strings of the product? I'm not sure how to explain what I experienced but it was not attractive and it was hard to brush it all off my face. 

Verdict: I enjoy using this in winter for a hydrated complexion. I suggest giving it a go if you're on a budget and it's what you're looking for. Would I repurchase this? Probably not because I have my eyes on the Loreal BB cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment