Wednesday, March 13, 2013

REVIEW: Simple Soothing Facial Toner


I only buy toners that do not contain alcohol as an active ingredient because it is too harsh for skin. Every time I have tried an alcohol based toner, it stings my skin like crazy that I feel the need to wash off the toner, which defeats the purpose of a toner, and I break out. Allergy to alcohol?

 Simple is a UK brand that is known for their makeup removers (review coming up!). It can be found in Australia among all skin care stockists including Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Big W, Woolies, Coles, Kmart and Target. I purchased the toner from Priceline because they were having a sale but they normally retail for $9.99AUD.

The toner claims to have pro-vitamin B5, chamomile, witch hazel, allantoin, and no perfume, no colour and dermatologically tested. There's no bothersome or strong scent. There's not much to say about a toner. 

I think this toner is standard and fulfills the purpose of a toner. My skin feels refreshed and it removes excess makeup and dirt I've collected during the day. It is definitely suitable for sensitive skin.

Verdict: standard toner, would purchase again but I will be trying out other brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment