Tuesday, August 23, 2011

REVIEW: Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Power




“All over enhancing color in a talc-free mineral formula with ColorStay longwear.” Picked up from bargain section of Cincotta Chemist for $10AUD. Shade is in Sunkiss. Bought this when I first started out with makeup and thought it would make a nice bronzer (don't know what I was thinking because it definitely isn't my preference in makeup). Once the highlighting trend started, I dug this back out and it makes a decent highlight powder however I am annoyed by the very noticeable sparkles so I prefer to use it after dark. The colour blends into my light skin but is buildable if you decide to use it as an eyeshadow. I give it a thumbs up for being so versatile and a bang for your buck because there is a lot of product to go through. Final word, Revlon keeps it word because the staying power is pretty brilliant because I wear this all night and it doesnt fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment